To help with the Dreamlink T1/T1+ (DOL2) from buffering,
- Please switch to an active live station in the DOL2 Application.
- When a channel is playing, please hit the MENU button on the remote.
- Select Settings by using the arrow right key twice, and then select OK.
- Scroll down to “Buffer Time” and Please change this to “10 sec”.
- Select OK to save your setting, then exit out of the application by selecting EXIT a few times, and then select OK at the prompt.
- Please go back into your DOL2 Application by selecting “My Apps”, and then DOL2
- You will now have the buffer settings changed which should help any buffering from internet congestion.